Tuesday, March 17, 2009

........Successful Pt.1................(1 of 3)

"...My musical aspirations been retarded since a wuz 11, dey shoulda jus gave me wit ADD & sum loose exedrin..."



so...i as i'd stated in my last post, my laptop crashed (more so...i crashed it)......and in doing so i lost about a decade's worth of music (my own, my favorites, & summa the guys) a hard hit to say the least, "jus when we think we risin' like sufle' yeast/we may just get deflated by some noise from the streets"...considerin' my status as a music junkie and wit pics, video's, websites and memories of my past couple years (which've been the most rocky and shocking) in 1 FOUL swoop disappearing into laptop thin air, it fux you up. i told my mans P over springbreak dat "nobody gives a fuck about you, but YOU" in referance to a music discussion, though in hindsight...when applied to the inconvenient truth about my work, "Lost" because of my 2year old LT, i understand why no-one really gave a fuck about the recent death in the famly (R.I.P "lapteazzy") or could understand the magnitude of my personal loss and how it corresponds to themselves, which is fine...to be honest, it hasn't even set in with me all the way... but what did set in on what would've been the eve of my 1st wholehearted, free, masterpiece of a mixtape...with all of its perfect imperfections, was the impromptu discussion i had wit "Just" in one of the realist places on earth.....................................t.B.c

No comments: